Thursday, August 23, 2012

Introduction: Write What You Know




"There were days—there were many days—these words could burn stars
...and raise up empires...and topple gods." 
- The Doctor

   In all the world, the best writers are the ones who write down their experiences, their knowledge, and the words that they keep closest to their hearts. You'll be hard-pressed to find a writer considered decent beyond these terms.

   Here, at Whovian Fox, you will notice that I write a lot of articles on an array of quirky subjects. From simple information articles, to how-to pieces, and a funky little spread of thought here and there. Therefore, my blog will most obviously, entail me writing about the experiences, knowledge, and words that I most intimately know.

   While I am very new at blogging, I would like to set up a few ground rules of communication etiquette on this blog, so as to eliminate any confusion or misunderstandings in the future. They are as follows:

     1. I highly encourage constructive feedback, criticism, input, and thought. After all, these are the building blocks of success, human growth, and social experience.
  
     2. I enjoy considerate corrections. I can't improve my writing and sharing experience if I limit myself to the perception of "being right".

    3. While blog rules #1 & #2 are incredibly important, more so, are the values I place on kind and decent interaction from those who take the time to contact me and other posters. In other words, please do not post profanity, rude remarks, or any negative feedback on my posts. I will not tolerate them, and I will remove them. Remarks deemed distasteful will be removed at my personal discretion.

  This blog has been designed to create positive and intelligent interaction. If you have a request for a  specific article or any outstanding questions regarding a current article, please send me an email @:     whovianfox@gmail.com, and I will see what I can do to meet this request.

Thank you!

Signed with Sincerity,
The Whovian Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment